Convention Operations (ConOps)
Who are we?
Con Ops is here to ensure that everyone has a pleasant convention. To this end we will be here to provide assistance to the attendees, hosts, and staff. There will always be at least one moderator on duty on Discord.
What does Con Ops do?
As the concierges for your Balticon experience, we wear multiple hats, which include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the #03-ribbons channel on the B55 Discord Server
- Running the scavenger hunt
- Bot wrangling
- Answering questions at the #info-desk
- Providing assistance at the #helpdesk and #entry-helpdesk
- Assisting those trying to join the server
- Moderating Discord and Zoom as needed
- Being as helpful as possible
How to reach us?
If you have any issues you can reach out to us in the #helpdesk channel in the Balticon & BSFS Discord Server, which is located under B55 INFO, AND HELP. If it is a sensitive matter, you can privately message the on-call Moderator, whose Discord ID will be pinned in the #helpdesk channel. Otherwise, you can publicly ask for assistance of any moderator by using @moderator in a message.
If you are not on Discord, you can reach out to us using this form: Zoom Incident Report, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.